Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is kept safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard, and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Guarantee / Returns
Our goods are priced to ensure that only the best quality of equipment and the freshest products are sold. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will refund your money promptly upon receiving the return with the exception of Special Order Items. All refund claims MUST be made within 30 days. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Returned products must be in absolutely new and unused condition for refund.
- You must call us to receive a return authorization number before sending back the merchandise. Any unauthorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking charge.
- All claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
- All shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer unless otherwise stated.
- FOOD ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- Special Order Items are non-returnable.
- Customers must be 21 years or older to purchase.
In case of damaged or broken merchandise do not return the items to us; please notify your local UPS office at once so claims may be handled promptly.
All items are shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail, depending on size and weight. Very small or light items can be shipped via First Class mail. There is a built-in additional charge for handling and processing. UPS will not deliver to a post office box, so please provide a street address either at home or work. Massachusetts residents will be charged 6.25% sales tax on all non-food items. Please contact us at (413) 586-0150 if you have any questions.
Beer & Winemaking Supplies, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Beer & Winemaking Supplies, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/24/12.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name of customer
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you have asked us not to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.